Inspired by the ancestral art of basket making with natural fibres such as coconut (niu) palm leaves, this skilfully weaved basket is made from recycled zero waste paper.
Made from recycled paper and internally lined with natural rubber (making them waterproof), each vessel has been transformed into durable but natural-looking pot each with its own unique characteristics.
These hand woven baskets also feature a unique flexi structure allowing you to guide / manoeuvre their opening making them the perfect choice for your plants, towels or storage of toys.
Hand made by Women
Sustainable 'Zero Waste' Production - Made from recycled materials.
100% Waterproof as each vase is lined with natural rubber
Lightweight, sturdy and break proof.
- Small - Width 11.5cm x Height 11cm (fits up to 100mm nursery / grower pots)
- Medium - Width 15.5cm x Height 15cm (fits up to 140mm nursery / grower pots)
- Large - Width 20.5 cm x Height 21 cm (fits 180mm nursery / grower pots)
- To clean, rub gently with a disinfectant wipe or use minimal soap and water.
- Water should be emptied every 3-4 weeks
- We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight (indoor use only)
Due to the artisanal nature of our pots, they can carry small imperfections. These irregularities are intrinsic to the process of crafting products by hand and adds to the items' appeal. These are acceptable hallmarks of handmade products and we hope you love them as much as we do.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.