Please choose your model carefully. For hygiene reasons, menstrual cups may not be exchanged if the incorrect size has been selected.
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth.
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal.
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal.
Please also see the Sizes Page for information on other factors which may influence your choice in model number.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Consult a GP prior to using this product if you;
- have any health, medical or gynaecological concerns
- are using an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Do not use this product during sexual intercourse. This product is not a contraceptive and will not protect against pregnancy, nor will protect against sexually transmitted infections or diseases (STI/STD). This product must not be used for postpartum bleeding, following a miscarriage or a termination. Never share this product with another person. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.
Each order for a single JuJu Cup will include;
- 1 Menstrual Cup - your choice of Model 1, Model 2, Model 3 or Model 4
- 1 Storage Pouch
- User Guide
In stockView full details
Buying From Here & There Makers
We are still operating online
Using our secure credit card facility. Includes GPay (Google), Apple Pay and Shop (Shopify) Pay.
Direct Bank Deposit - may take a little longer while funds clear, but good if you don't have a credit card. Bank Details will be displayed upon purchase completion.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us (link at the bottom right), or contact us directly.
Of course, please contact us directly if you need help finding something or have a general enquiry.
To see details of how we handle shipping and packaging, please click here.