Eco Glitter Jars
Eco Glitter Jars
Made from a base of sustainably sourced eucalyptus cellulose, Eco Glitter is the safe and smart alternative to traditional plastic glitter. Not to mention super sparkly and cosmetic grade!
- Jar sizes - come in small and large.
- Small jars stand 4cm high and holds approx 8 mls.
- Large Jars stand 5cm high and holds approx 16 mls.
- Check the picture below for jars next to a Sharpie pen for relative sizing.
- Made from a base of sustainably sourced eucalyptus cellulose
- Cosmetic grade
- Non toxic, antimony free, cruelty free, suitable for vegans
- Perfect for kids crafts, playdough, slime and other activities
- Safe for homemade soaps and bath bombs
- Gorgeous party favours and Christmas stocking fillers
- 92% plastic free
- Cut in a hexagon shape so there are no sharp corners
- In the natural environment (compost, soil, marine water) Eco Glitter biodegrades into a harmless substance in 28 days
Buying From Here & There Makers
There are lots of easy and flexible ways to shop with us.
Using our secure credit card facility. Includes GPay (Google), Apple Pay and Shop (Shopify) Pay.
or buy now and spread your payments with Afterpay
Visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us (link at the bottom right), or contact us directly.
Shipping Information - Returns Policy
Click and Collect
How does it work?From the Shopping Cart Page:
- If you're wanting Store Pickup and you're using any payment method other than "Shop Pay" it's best to press the "Checkout" button. GPay will not allow you to select the pickup option. If you choose Paypal Express on the shopping cart page it will default to shipping but you can press "change" on the shipping confirmation screen and then select "pickup".
Then Select "Pickup"
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive a "Ready for Pickup" notification via mail or text, depending on the option chosen.
- Come to the store during our opening hours
- For contactless, when you arrive please call our number 0434 007 743 - make sure you bring your order number with you. We will bring your order out to you.
Making it a Gift
When checking out, you have the option of nominating your order as a gift. Note that this applies to the whole order.
We will place a message with the gift, and substitute a "priceless" gift receipt for our regular invoice receipt.
Buying Unique Items
Check out our news article about how you can purchase unique and one-off items on line.
You can use the Product Compare feature to see product details side by side. Just click the little green arrows below the product image (or tick the box on the product details page), then click the compare button to see the results.
Click the trash bin icon to clear the list, and "close" to get rid of the pop-up.
To find the list later, click the floating icon on the right, or navigate to the Home/Features menu for a full screen version.
Need to create a list to come back to later? Create a wishlist for yourself, or use it as a shopping list to share with others. Sign in, and it will follow you between devices.
HTM Gift Cards
They can be redeemed at checkout easily, and work both in-store and online.
For more information about our gift cards, click the image below.
Sign up for an Account
Create an account on our website and things work even more smoothly, including being able to carry your shopping cart with you between devices, super speedy checkout and order history tracking.
|Desktop / Tablet||Phone|
Of course, please contact us directly if you need help finding something or have a general enquiry.
To see details of how we handle shipping and packaging, please click here.