Bath Soak 300g Bedtime Sparkles
Bath Soak 300g Bedtime Sparkles
Give your little ones a calming and relaxing end to a big day!
Kids will love Bedtime Sparkles Bath Soak, a special blend of Epsom and Himalayan pink salts lightly infused with organic essential oils of Lavender and Chamomile to promote relaxation. Combined with Three Mamas biodegradable Eco Glitter and Rose Petals for calming sensory play.
Eco Glitter is plant based, non toxic and biodegrades into a harmless substance in the natural environment within 28 days. It is completely safe to go down the drain.
Note: Some Eco Glitter may temporarily stick to skin after the bath - we think that's part of the fun!
- A natural bath soak free from harmful toxins, preservatives and palm oil
- 100% natural and organic plant based ingredients, suitable for vegans
- The salts soothe a tired body
- Lightly infused with calming, relaxing organic essential oils
- Toxic free Eco glitter and organic rose petals provide calming sensory play for children (and adults!)
- Packaged in a reusable, recyclable glass jar
- Cruelty free
- Made in Australia
- Refills in store
Using a dry spoon, place 1-2 tablespoons into a warm bath.
Use hands to stir water to help dissolve the salts.
To prevent staining remove rose petals from bath after use.
Caution: Oils may make baths slippery. External use only. Keep container out of reach of small children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Out of stock
Buying From Here & There Makers
There are lots of easy and flexible ways to shop with us.
Using our secure credit card facility. Includes GPay (Google), Apple Pay and Shop (Shopify) Pay.
or buy now and spread your payments with Afterpay
Visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us (link at the bottom right), or contact us directly.
Shipping Information - Returns Policy
Click and Collect
How does it work?From the Shopping Cart Page:
- If you're wanting Store Pickup and you're using any payment method other than "Shop Pay" it's best to press the "Checkout" button. GPay will not allow you to select the pickup option. If you choose Paypal Express on the shopping cart page it will default to shipping but you can press "change" on the shipping confirmation screen and then select "pickup".
Then Select "Pickup"
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive a "Ready for Pickup" notification via mail or text, depending on the option chosen.
- Come to the store during our opening hours
- For contactless, when you arrive please call our number 0434 007 743 - make sure you bring your order number with you. We will bring your order out to you.
Making it a Gift
When checking out, you have the option of nominating your order as a gift. Note that this applies to the whole order.
We will place a message with the gift, and substitute a "priceless" gift receipt for our regular invoice receipt.
Buying Unique Items
Check out our news article about how you can purchase unique and one-off items on line.
You can use the Product Compare feature to see product details side by side. Just click the little green arrows below the product image (or tick the box on the product details page), then click the compare button to see the results.
Click the trash bin icon to clear the list, and "close" to get rid of the pop-up.
To find the list later, click the floating icon on the right, or navigate to the Home/Features menu for a full screen version.
Need to create a list to come back to later? Create a wishlist for yourself, or use it as a shopping list to share with others. Sign in, and it will follow you between devices.
HTM Gift Cards
They can be redeemed at checkout easily, and work both in-store and online.
For more information about our gift cards, click the image below.
Sign up for an Account
Create an account on our website and things work even more smoothly, including being able to carry your shopping cart with you between devices, super speedy checkout and order history tracking.
|Desktop / Tablet||Phone|
Of course, please contact us directly if you need help finding something or have a general enquiry.
To see details of how we handle shipping and packaging, please click here.