Woodwick Candles & Melts - Espresso Martini
Woodwick Candles & Melts - Espresso Martini
Love Espresso Martinis?
This candle is for you!
Cocosoy wax, wood wick candles.
A winter favourite – A candle that smells like a freshly made espresso martini with cheeky subtle hints of almonds & a hint of chocolate. The closest scent to real coffee in a fragrance.
- Large (260g) crackling woodwick candle in a transparent white glass vessel.
- Small (160g) crackling woodwick candle, in a perfect little matt white tin. Perfect for smaller rooms such as bedrooms and bathrooms. These tin candles have little round feet at the bottom to promote air circulation under the candle to prevent burning of any surface when the candle is lit.
- Wax Melts (40g) - These melts are made to use with tealight or electric oil burners. Unique in its character, melt after melt providing your special space with a fresh inviting aroma. Comes in a calico drawstring bag with instructions.
- Large Burn time - approx 60 hours
- Small Burn Time - approx 15-20 hours
Do not burn in excess of 4 hours at one given time as the candle will get too hot and will burn too quickly.
Click here to see our range of Keep It Lit Candles and Wax Melts
About Keep it Lit Candles
Our wax is a combination of coconut wax & soy wax providing our customers with a better “hot throw” (how well the fragrance travels in the air when the candle is lit) and “cold throw” (how well the fragrance travels in the air when the candle is not lit). As both waxes individually do 1 or the other, so by blending our wax we provided a unique “best of both worlds” outcome for our customers.
Our fragrances are a blend of both fragrance oils & a small amount of essential oils. There are some fragrances you simply can not replicate with a fragrant oil. However, essential oils deteriorate quickly in a candle and also have a low “flash point” which is a temperature at which something will self-ignite. So by mixing our blends we ultimately give our customers the best of both worlds with our unique blends, safe burning temperatures, and longevity whilst still reaping the benefits of our beloved essential oils.
And of course, our wood wicks, which provide a light to medium crackle. Perfect for quiet nights at home reading a book, having a bath or watching a movie. A mood setter that’s for sure.
The candles can be refilled - When your candle is done, you can bring the empty jar or tin back to us, and Keep it Lit will refill it and make a new candle!
Buying From Here & There Makers
There are lots of easy and flexible ways to shop with us.
Using our secure credit card facility. Includes GPay (Google), Apple Pay and Shop (Shopify) Pay.
or buy now and spread your payments with Afterpay
Visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us (link at the bottom right), or contact us directly.
Shipping Information - Returns Policy
Click and Collect
How does it work?From the Shopping Cart Page:
- If you're wanting Store Pickup and you're using any payment method other than "Shop Pay" it's best to press the "Checkout" button. GPay will not allow you to select the pickup option. If you choose Paypal Express on the shopping cart page it will default to shipping but you can press "change" on the shipping confirmation screen and then select "pickup".
Then Select "Pickup"
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive a "Ready for Pickup" notification via mail or text, depending on the option chosen.
- Come to the store during our opening hours
- For contactless, when you arrive please call our number 0434 007 743 - make sure you bring your order number with you. We will bring your order out to you.
Making it a Gift
When checking out, you have the option of nominating your order as a gift. Note that this applies to the whole order.
We will place a message with the gift, and substitute a "priceless" gift receipt for our regular invoice receipt.
Buying Unique Items
Check out our news article about how you can purchase unique and one-off items on line.
You can use the Product Compare feature to see product details side by side. Just click the little green arrows below the product image (or tick the box on the product details page), then click the compare button to see the results.
Click the trash bin icon to clear the list, and "close" to get rid of the pop-up.
To find the list later, click the floating icon on the right, or navigate to the Home/Features menu for a full screen version.
Need to create a list to come back to later? Create a wishlist for yourself, or use it as a shopping list to share with others. Sign in, and it will follow you between devices.
HTM Gift Cards
They can be redeemed at checkout easily, and work both in-store and online.
For more information about our gift cards, click the image below.
Sign up for an Account
Create an account on our website and things work even more smoothly, including being able to carry your shopping cart with you between devices, super speedy checkout and order history tracking.
|Desktop / Tablet||Phone|
Of course, please contact us directly if you need help finding something or have a general enquiry.
To see details of how we handle shipping and packaging, please click here.