Witch Hazel Extract Bottled
Witch Hazel Extract Bottled
Botanical name: Hamamelis Virginiana
WHAT IS WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT?
Witch Hazel extract is a distilled liquid made from dried witch hazel bark, leaves, and relatively dormant twigs. It is suitable for oily and dry mature skin and is comprised of 86% aqueous witch hazel extract and 14% alcohol which acts as a preservative.
BENEFITS OF WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
Witch hazel oil has established itself due to its amazing skin benefits. It has several advantages, including:
- Cleanses excess oil: Witch hazel extract helps remove oil residue on your skin and cleans your pores. You can place the oil on a cotton pad and apply it to your face after washing it.
- Great for mature skin: The skin begins to droop and loses suppleness as you age. Although nothing will permanently reduce the size of your pores, applying witch hazel can make them appear smaller. It makes your skin appear smooth and supple.
- Treats spots: Witch hazel oil aids in treating spots due to acne, thanks to its qualities. It works as an astringent and helps decrease pores. It may also help lessen the appearance of whiteheads and blackheads. This fabulous extract utilised in many homemade and over-the-counter acne products is particularly beneficial to people with oily skin. You can apply it straight to your face after cleansing or steaming.
USES OF WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
A very versatile product with over 30 known uses, Witch Hazel Extract is used for a multitude of conditions which all make it such a valuable and widely used product. It is a great addition to your skincare formulation. Some of the uses of witch hazel extract include:
- Toner:Witch hazel extract as a facial toner cleanses the skin from dirt or remaining makeup residue and helps balance oil. You can apply it to your skin with a cotton pad or cotton ball.
- Cleanser:This extract is perfect as a facial cleanser ingredient because it contributes antioxidant, and soothing properties.
- Acne treatment:Witch hazel oil aids in unclogging pores, soothes the skin, and balance skin oil. Also, it is used to reduce the appearance of acne blemishes.
- Moisturiser:The natural extract provides soothing, and antioxidant properties to moisturising products, making them a full package.
- Other uses:Not only is it useful for skincare products, but it can be utilised in other ways. It can be used to clean a dog's ears and for tick removal. It is also functional as a household cleaner with lemon juice and baking soda, as a jewellery cleaner, and so much more!
Precautions: Although this is a natural extract, you should always be cautious and consult your dermatologist to avoid any skin irritations.
Out of stock
Buying From Here & There Makers
There are lots of easy and flexible ways to shop with us.
Using our secure credit card facility. Includes GPay (Google), Apple Pay and Shop (Shopify) Pay.
or buy now and spread your payments with Afterpay
Visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us (link at the bottom right), or contact us directly.
Shipping Information - Returns Policy
Click and Collect
How does it work?From the Shopping Cart Page:
- If you're wanting Store Pickup and you're using any payment method other than "Shop Pay" it's best to press the "Checkout" button. GPay will not allow you to select the pickup option. If you choose Paypal Express on the shopping cart page it will default to shipping but you can press "change" on the shipping confirmation screen and then select "pickup".
Then Select "Pickup"
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive a "Ready for Pickup" notification via mail or text, depending on the option chosen.
- Come to the store during our opening hours
- For contactless, when you arrive please call our number 0434 007 743 - make sure you bring your order number with you. We will bring your order out to you.
Making it a Gift
When checking out, you have the option of nominating your order as a gift. Note that this applies to the whole order.
We will place a message with the gift, and substitute a "priceless" gift receipt for our regular invoice receipt.
Buying Unique Items
Check out our news article about how you can purchase unique and one-off items on line.
You can use the Product Compare feature to see product details side by side. Just click the little green arrows below the product image (or tick the box on the product details page), then click the compare button to see the results.
Click the trash bin icon to clear the list, and "close" to get rid of the pop-up.
To find the list later, click the floating icon on the right, or navigate to the Home/Features menu for a full screen version.
Need to create a list to come back to later? Create a wishlist for yourself, or use it as a shopping list to share with others. Sign in, and it will follow you between devices.
HTM Gift Cards
They can be redeemed at checkout easily, and work both in-store and online.
For more information about our gift cards, click the image below.
Sign up for an Account
Create an account on our website and things work even more smoothly, including being able to carry your shopping cart with you between devices, super speedy checkout and order history tracking.
|Desktop / Tablet||Phone|
Of course, please contact us directly if you need help finding something or have a general enquiry.
To see details of how we handle shipping and packaging, please click here.