Simplify Your Life
Waste Less, Value More, Go Minimalist
Minimalism is for rich people who live in big, empty, white homes, right? Wrong.
Minimalism isn't just about displaying your food staples in glass jars or having chic Scandi furniture. It can be a beautiful, enriching and life-transforming practice that, at its core, is all about re-establishing what holds value in your life and letting go of what does not. Simplify Your Life is about exactly that- bringing simplicity back into your life, and with it, joy in the everyday. Dispelling the myths that minimalism is for either hardcore environmentalists or the privileged few, this book shows how minimalism is more relevant and necessary than ever, not least because it's the most accessible way to achieve a state of contentment in all aspects of life. Minimalism is for you if you want to-
- stop mindlessly scrolling and start living with intention and purpose
- spend more time on the things and people you love and less on what you 'have to be/do'
- take control of your finances and stop mindless spending
- learn more about conscious consumption and reducing your waste
- experience freedom and pride in your home instead of feeling trapped by your stuff
Although minimalism is ostensibly about taking things away from our cluttered lives, it is really about adding richness, colour and meaning to our lives.
About the Author
Mary Conroy is a writer who has worked in print media for over 20 years, including for the Irish editions of the Daily Mail, the Mail on Sunday, and the Mail's You magazine. Originally from the west of Ireland, she has a master's degree in sociology and currently lives in Dublin.
Number Of Pages: 256
Published: 25th February 2020
Publisher: Hay House
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.7 x 13.0 x 2.3
Weight (kg): 0.24