One of the world’s most potent organic seaweed fertilisers concentrated into a 100% soluble powder.
Derived from Ascophyllum nodosum, harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic waters. Available in a 100% soluble powder, which reduces transport costs, this seaweed fertiliser can be used through irrigation or as a highly productive foliar fertiliser. Kelp is a natural source of auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins, and these ingredients, in conjunction with the comprehensive range of trace elements, amino acids and chelating agents found in kelp, can provide many benefits. Kelp also contains complex carbohydrates which are a powerful microbial promotant – the fungal component of the soil can be boosted with Nutri-Kelp™ powder.
100% seaweed extract containing Ascophyllum nodosum – the most researched seaweed in the world
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Can be a valuable rescue remedy during periods of stress.
- Improves crop quality and associated shelf-life.
- Boosts soil life activity, particularly the fungal fraction.
- Reduces maturation time.
- Increased brix levels may increase cold tolerance in some crops.
- Offers DIY chelation, as it contains a chelating agent called mannitol.
- Contains broad-spectrum trace elements in naturally chelated plant-available form.
- Boosts flowering and improves the flower to fruit ratio.
Packed in compostable cello bags
STORAGE & HANDLING – Store in a cool dry area out of direct sunlight. Do not pre-mix or store in diluted form. Seal package immediately after use.
- Not compatible with acidic inputs.
- Avoid spraying close to harvest if produce is susceptible to staining.