Dryer Balls Woollen 6 Pack
That Red House
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
100% Australian pure wool dryer balls. Simply pop three balls in your dryer with your wet clothes and let them do their magic.
- Reduce drying time and your power bill by absorbing moisture and creating air pockets in the load for better circulation and a more even distribution of heat.
- Eliminate static and the need for wasteful dryer sheets.
- Reduce wrinkles (sorry, not from your face).
- A one off purchase that will last a lifetime - over 10,000 dryer loads.
- 100% WASTE FREE!!! Pack of 6 3 x grey - for darks loads 3 x white - for light loads
Pack of 6
3 x grey - for darks loads
3 x white - for light loads
What are they made of?
Our 'Wool Dryer Balls' are made of 100% pure Australian wool and are hand spun.
How long will they last?
We estimate our wool balls will last about 10,000 dryer loads. We did the maths and think they are most likely a one off purchase and will outlive you!
How do I use them?
Simply pop three of the balls in the dryer with your wet clothes. You can use the white balls for light colours and the grey balls for dark.
How do they work?
The wool balls work their way between the fabrics and agitate the load, creating pockets of air, for a more even distribution of heat. They also soak up moisture in the machine. This combination of things means your drying time is reduced and they also reduce static and wrinkles in your load. Save power and ironing time. Double win!
What else are they capable of?
If you like a fragrance to your washing, you can add a few drops of essential oils to your balls before you pop them in the dryer. The heat activates the oils nicely and your clothes will come out smelling delish!