Bamboo Bauble Earth Greetings
Bamboo Bauble Earth Greetings
A natural, Earth friendly hanging decoration for your Christmas tree or home.
Celebrate the festive season with Australia's unique native animals! This cute decoration is laser cut locally in South Australia from sustainable bamboo, and comes with a hemp twine tie for hanging.
- Designed and made in South Australia
- Natural Materials
- Carbon Neutral
- Hemp Twine
- 100% Post-consumer waste tag
- 100% Plastic free
- Bauble size: 8cm diameter
- Bamboo care: wipe clean with a damp cloth if required
Kindness to our Planet
We love bamboo, because it's incredibly fast growing, and absorbs carbon at up to 6 fold the rate of trees grown in plantation form. Additionally, because this is a natural product, it's biodegradable (home compostable), should you ever wish to part with your decoration! The bamboo has been sourced from a managed plantation in China (which is the main source of bamboo as a raw material) and no water or pesticides are used to grow it. The carbon emissions from transportation of the material from China to Australia and the production of the decoration are offset through EG’s Carbon Neutral certification, making this a carbon neutral product.
How to Dispose of Sustainably
Bamboo and hemp twine are naturally biodegradeable and can be put in the compost. The 100% post-consumer waste tag can be put straight into the recycling.
Buying From Here & There Makers
There are lots of easy and flexible ways to shop with us.
Using our secure credit card facility. Includes GPay (Google), Apple Pay and Shop (Shopify) Pay.
or buy now and spread your payments with Afterpay
Visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us (link at the bottom right), or contact us directly.
Shipping Information - Returns Policy
Click and Collect
How does it work?From the Shopping Cart Page:
- If you're wanting Store Pickup and you're using any payment method other than "Shop Pay" it's best to press the "Checkout" button. GPay will not allow you to select the pickup option. If you choose Paypal Express on the shopping cart page it will default to shipping but you can press "change" on the shipping confirmation screen and then select "pickup".
Then Select "Pickup"
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive a "Ready for Pickup" notification via mail or text, depending on the option chosen.
- Come to the store during our opening hours
- For contactless, when you arrive please call our number 0434 007 743 - make sure you bring your order number with you. We will bring your order out to you.
Making it a Gift
When checking out, you have the option of nominating your order as a gift. Note that this applies to the whole order.
We will place a message with the gift, and substitute a "priceless" gift receipt for our regular invoice receipt.
Buying Unique Items
Check out our news article about how you can purchase unique and one-off items on line.
You can use the Product Compare feature to see product details side by side. Just click the little green arrows below the product image (or tick the box on the product details page), then click the compare button to see the results.
Click the trash bin icon to clear the list, and "close" to get rid of the pop-up.
To find the list later, click the floating icon on the right, or navigate to the Home/Features menu for a full screen version.
Need to create a list to come back to later? Create a wishlist for yourself, or use it as a shopping list to share with others. Sign in, and it will follow you between devices.
HTM Gift Cards
They can be redeemed at checkout easily, and work both in-store and online.
For more information about our gift cards, click the image below.
Sign up for an Account
Create an account on our website and things work even more smoothly, including being able to carry your shopping cart with you between devices, super speedy checkout and order history tracking.
|Desktop / Tablet||Phone|
Of course, please contact us directly if you need help finding something or have a general enquiry.
To see details of how we handle shipping and packaging, please click here.