Apiwraps Beeswax Wraps Cheese Lovers
Apiwraps Beeswax Wraps Cheese Lovers
Beeswax wraps are the perfect way to store cheese! In fact, it’s the traditional way that cheeses have been stored for generations. Beeswax makes a waterproof barrier that stops your cheese from drying out, but it isn’t airtight. That means that your cheese can breathe. When you store your cheese in the fridge you want to keep it from drying out, but you don’t want it to sweat as it will spoil. Beeswax keeps it in exactly the right environment for storage. Be sure to wash your hands before handling cheese though, as we can’t save you from the dreaded mould spores – they come from your fingerprints!
The Cheese Lover Pack is a great gift for a cheese eater in your life. This pack keeps all those little speciality cheeses sorted! With three wraps; one medium and two small. The Cheese Lover Pack is perfect for gifting either as a host gift or a thoughtful gesture.
In a gorgeous and very giftable paper envelope, the Cheese Lover’s Pack contains:
- One medium wrap (20 x 25cm) for small blocks of cheese.
- Two small wraps (15 x 20cm) for small pieces of cheese and covering bowls of olives or pickles.
How to choose a design.
Each design is numbered (choose the image with all the designs on it). We will endeavour to keep this up to date by crossing off the ones that are unavailable. Simply tell us in the Design Choice Box when you order, which number(s) you'd like! Click the image to zoom in.
Buying From Here & There Makers
There are lots of easy and flexible ways to shop with us.
Using our secure credit card facility. Includes GPay (Google), Apple Pay and Shop (Shopify) Pay.
or buy now and spread your payments with Afterpay
Visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us (link at the bottom right), or contact us directly.
Shipping Information - Returns Policy
Click and Collect
How does it work?From the Shopping Cart Page:
- If you're wanting Store Pickup and you're using any payment method other than "Shop Pay" it's best to press the "Checkout" button. GPay will not allow you to select the pickup option. If you choose Paypal Express on the shopping cart page it will default to shipping but you can press "change" on the shipping confirmation screen and then select "pickup".
Then Select "Pickup"
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive a "Ready for Pickup" notification via mail or text, depending on the option chosen.
- Come to the store during our opening hours
- For contactless, when you arrive please call our number 0434 007 743 - make sure you bring your order number with you. We will bring your order out to you.
Making it a Gift
When checking out, you have the option of nominating your order as a gift. Note that this applies to the whole order.
We will place a message with the gift, and substitute a "priceless" gift receipt for our regular invoice receipt.
Buying Unique Items
Check out our news article about how you can purchase unique and one-off items on line.
You can use the Product Compare feature to see product details side by side. Just click the little green arrows below the product image (or tick the box on the product details page), then click the compare button to see the results.
Click the trash bin icon to clear the list, and "close" to get rid of the pop-up.
To find the list later, click the floating icon on the right, or navigate to the Home/Features menu for a full screen version.
Need to create a list to come back to later? Create a wishlist for yourself, or use it as a shopping list to share with others. Sign in, and it will follow you between devices.
HTM Gift Cards
They can be redeemed at checkout easily, and work both in-store and online.
For more information about our gift cards, click the image below.
Sign up for an Account
Create an account on our website and things work even more smoothly, including being able to carry your shopping cart with you between devices, super speedy checkout and order history tracking.
|Desktop / Tablet||Phone|
Of course, please contact us directly if you need help finding something or have a general enquiry.
To see details of how we handle shipping and packaging, please click here.