Angkorian Collection Soap Bar
Angkorian Collection Soap Bar
Inspired by Cambodia, the Angkorian Collection is here! 5 divine soaps: each one with its own rich character:
- Coconut Ginger Spa is textured with finely ground coconut husk and has a wonderfully nourishing gingery scent.
- May Chang Rose is a complex floral with a hint of citrus
- Spice is both warm and bold with notes of cinnamon, cardamom and oranges
- Lemongrass is sweet, lemony and green (it’s true the only name I have for that scent is green!).
- Makrut (Kaffir) Lime is strong, earthy and undeniably Lime
ECO-SOAP BANK PARTNERSHIP. Quintessence Soaps is partnering with Eco-Soap Bank - for every soap purchased from the Angkorian Collection we will donate the cost of making one Eco-Soap Bank Bar in Cambodia. They recycle hotel soap into sanitized and remoulded bars which are donated through their hygiene programs in many poor communities in Cambodia (and other Countries). They’re awesome!
Click here to learn about ecosoapbank.org or watch a 4 minute video about their work
CARE. Take care of these bars, they don’t like sitting in water and will get mushy. If they do just remove them to a rack to air dry and carry on.
PACKAGING. Printed on recycled card, the design is based on the Khmer Kbach patterning of the Angkorian Temples - jungle leaves, flowers and lotuses.
Buying From Here & There Makers
There are lots of easy and flexible ways to shop with us.
Using our secure credit card facility. Includes GPay (Google), Apple Pay and Shop (Shopify) Pay.
or buy now and spread your payments with Afterpay
Visit www.afterpay.com.au for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us (link at the bottom right), or contact us directly.
Shipping Information - Returns Policy
Click and Collect
How does it work?From the Shopping Cart Page:
- If you're wanting Store Pickup and you're using any payment method other than "Shop Pay" it's best to press the "Checkout" button. GPay will not allow you to select the pickup option. If you choose Paypal Express on the shopping cart page it will default to shipping but you can press "change" on the shipping confirmation screen and then select "pickup".
Then Select "Pickup"
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive a "Ready for Pickup" notification via mail or text, depending on the option chosen.
- Come to the store during our opening hours
- For contactless, when you arrive please call our number 0434 007 743 - make sure you bring your order number with you. We will bring your order out to you.
Making it a Gift
When checking out, you have the option of nominating your order as a gift. Note that this applies to the whole order.
We will place a message with the gift, and substitute a "priceless" gift receipt for our regular invoice receipt.
Buying Unique Items
Check out our news article about how you can purchase unique and one-off items on line.
You can use the Product Compare feature to see product details side by side. Just click the little green arrows below the product image (or tick the box on the product details page), then click the compare button to see the results.
Click the trash bin icon to clear the list, and "close" to get rid of the pop-up.
To find the list later, click the floating icon on the right, or navigate to the Home/Features menu for a full screen version.
Need to create a list to come back to later? Create a wishlist for yourself, or use it as a shopping list to share with others. Sign in, and it will follow you between devices.
HTM Gift Cards
They can be redeemed at checkout easily, and work both in-store and online.
For more information about our gift cards, click the image below.
Sign up for an Account
Create an account on our website and things work even more smoothly, including being able to carry your shopping cart with you between devices, super speedy checkout and order history tracking.
|Desktop / Tablet||Phone|
Of course, please contact us directly if you need help finding something or have a general enquiry.
To see details of how we handle shipping and packaging, please click here.