A Family Guide to Waste Free Living
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Simple ways to eliminate waste in the home, at work and out in the world
Tackle our ever-growing waste problem.
A Family Guide to Waste-free Living gives you all the information, advice, budget-friendly recipes and projects you'll need to start reducing waste in your life.
Lauren and Oberon Carter make it simple and sustainable for families to eliminate waste in the home, at work, at school and out in the world. This is a practical and inspiring resource for anyone wanting to live more sustainably.
Inside you'll find:
- Simple activities for the whole family.
- Instructions on building waste-free kits for around the house and out and about.
- A plan for creating change by advocating to government and business.
- Tackle our ever-growing waste problem with all the information, advice, budget-friendly recipes and projects you'll need to start reducing waste in your life.
- ISBN: 9781760783051
- Publication Date: 26-02-2019
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan Australia
- Country of origin: Australia
- Pages: 320
- Dimensions (mm): 225x176x20
- Weight: 0.68kg