One of the special things about Here and There Makers is the ability to bulk refill products that you may normally just replace.
We currently offer refills for the following products, with more on the way:
- Warbotanicals Shampoo and Conditioner
- Warbotanicals Moisturisers and Cleansers
- Robyn's Soap House Castille Soap and Selected Other Products
- KinKin Naturals Laundry and Dishwashing Liquid
- Essential Oils from N-Essentials and Melrose
On average, the packaging costs of an original bottle is around $2 per litre, so the savings add up quickly, and re-using is better than recycling!
Our suppliers are local, so we'll be taking the bulk containers back once they're done for refilling.
We also now stock refills in store for:
- Activated Charcoal
- Bees Wax
- Bentonite Clay
- Cocoa Butter
- Citric Acid
- Epsom Salt
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Magnesium Chloride Flakes
- Organic Sodium Bicarb
- Pure Borax
- Pure Soap Powder
- Shea Butter
- HTM Made Tooth Powders and Deodorant Paste
- Washing Soda
- Laundry Liquid
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Organic Soap Berries
- Denttabs Toothpaste Tablets
- A great range of essential oils
Many of these ingredients are used in our classes and workshops. Stay tuned!
So if you're in the local area and wish to refill your purchases, save $$$ and help the environment then we'd love to see you!
** Click here for our latest refills Price List (PDF) **
See the video below where Michelle talks about refills available at our store.