Here & There Makers COVIDSAFE Plan
Here & There Makers actions to help prevent the introduction of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the workplace
- Hand sanitiser stations in store for staff
- Regular hourly cleaning of surfaces and door handles
- Regular hand washing by staff
- Contactless click and collect procedure implemented
- Reminders about contactless procedure are on order confirmations and pickup notices, as well as signage on site.
- Only max 3 staff on premise at any time, maintaining the 4 square metre rule. Max 20 people in the shop space
- All staff to wear face masks at all times while on site
HTM is has created a secure Form containing QR code technology so customers can record their visits in case of a need to contact them re a COVID event. The data is held by HTM for 28 days then deleted, and is used solely for the purposes of contact tracing in the event of a COVID related incident.
If there's a confirmed case of COVID-19 on site
- Staff access to the store will be prevented - 100% closure
- Deep clean of the premises
- All staff and volunteers who were on site within the previous 5 days to be notified and tested
- All customers who had pickups over the preceding 5 days will be notified
- All visitors from the preceding 5 days registered via our QR Code will be notified
- online orders will need to be delayed until the deep clean has completed
- customers notified of closure and order delay - via Website and Facebook Post, as well as the mailing list.
- WorkSafe Victoria will be notified
The safety of our staff, volunteers and customers is paramount and Here & There Makers complies to all applicable Government guidelines and requirements.