Here & There Makers COVIDSAFE Plan
Here & There Makers actions to help prevent the introduction of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the workplace
- Hand sanitiser stations in store for staff
- Regular hourly cleaning of surfaces and door handles
- Regular hand washing by staff
- Contactless click and collect procedure implemented
- Reminders about contactless procedure are on order confirmations and pickup notices, as well as signage on site.
- Staff maintain the 2 square metre rule. Max 30 people in the shop space
- We follow government guidelines regarding facemasks.
HTM is using the Victorian Government's mandates QR code process. If you're in store for longer than 15 minutes you are required to register. See service.vic.gov.au/check-in for details
If there's a confirmed case of COVID-19 on site
- Staff access to the store will be prevented - 100% closure
- Deep clean of the premises
- All staff and volunteers who were on site within the previous 7 days to be notified and tested
- All customers who had pickups over the preceding 7 days will be notified
- All visitors from the preceding days registered via our QR Code will be notified as per Victorian Government process
- online orders will need to be delayed until the deep clean has completed
- customers notified of closure and order delay - via Website and Facebook Post, as well as the mailing list.
- WorkSafe Victoria will be notified
The safety of our staff, volunteers and customers is paramount and Here & There Makers complies to all applicable Government guidelines and requirements.