Here & There Makers COVIDSAFE Plan
Here & There Makers actions to help prevent the introduction of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the workplace
- Hand sanitiser stations in store for staff
- Regular hourly cleaning of surfaces and door handles
- Regular hand washing by staff
- Contactless click and collect procedure implemented
- Staff maintain safe social distancing
- We follow government guidelines regarding facemasks.
If there's a confirmed case of COVID-19 on site
- Deep clean of the premises
- All staff and volunteers who were on site within the previous 7 days to be notified and tested
- All customers who had pickups over the preceding 7 days will be notified
- Customers notified of any order delay - via Website and Facebook Post, as well as the mailing list.
- WorkSafe Victoria will be notified
The safety of our staff, volunteers and customers is paramount and Here & There Makers complies to all applicable Government guidelines and requirements.