Today's announcement by the Vic Government about compulsory masks from midnight on July 22 saw our website traffic skyrocket and the stock we placed online late this morning sell very quickly. Our notification system simply didn't cope and some folks were getting notifications after the stock was gone, for which we apologise. We have now turned off the notification function, and will simply place a post on our Facebook feed as we're about to place new stock on-line.
Store closing to the public again, apart from click and collect, but the hours are the same.
We have also had to make the very hard decision to once again close off public access to the shop - it's simply too cramped and we can't guarantee proper distancing.
So here's what we're doing in a nutshell.
- We are only taking orders on-line
- We are not taking phone orders
- We are closing the store to the public but still doing click and collect.
- Click and collect hours are 10am-5pm weekdays, 9:30am-1pm Saturday
- We won't be refilling your containers, but can still do container swaps.
- If there's a refill not listed on-line, contact us. (refills page here)
- When picking up an order, stay out the front, call us 0434 007 743 and we'll bring it out to you.
Let's hope this lockdown works and the cases drop significantly. Once again, many thanks to all our wonderful customers for supporting us. We're going to keep making Face Masks and keeping our website chugging along.
Stay safe and we'll all get through this.